Mint Chevron

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bridal Shower and Skydiving!

Last Wednesday was my lingerie themed bridal shower, which was hosted by my Matron of Honor, and sister-in-law, Megan. It was so all so lovely, especially the food! Megan did such a wonderful job putting it all together! My close friends and family were there to support and shower me with pretty gifts! It was so amazing to be surrounded by a group of women who care for me and who are supporting me in this next big step I am taking in my life. I felt so blessed! 

The food was so delicious (and pretty too!)





My best friend from middle school, Elissa, who I haven't seen in 5 years! She did my hair. :)
My god-mother! 
My mommy!

My grandma!
My Matron of Honor, and sis-in-law, Megan! 

I have more pictures of the main group, but they happen to be on Megan's computer! If I can get them, I will definitely post them! I had such a wonderful time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to a more thrilling topic: skydiving. 

You are probably asking yourself, "did she really go skydiving the week before her wedding?!" No, I most definitely did not. However, my fiance's brother and Best Man, Jeff, decided to gift Riley with a one way plane trip to the sky. They went today and, although I knew they were both going to make it back ok, it made me a little nervous! Despite my nerves, they came back unscathed, and I have to admit, I would like to go skydiving too. :) 

Riley and his brother Ben mimicking the skydiving instructor. Hee. :) 

Riley getting all strapped in!
Doing ballet? :)

My boy is excited! 
:)
Riley got in last, which means that he jumped first. :)
Ready for take-off! 
There they go!  
 We weren't able to actually see them jump and land, as they had to land a few miles away. I was so excited when the van brought my guy back, that I forgot to take pictures! He said that skydiving was one of his favorite experiences! I'm glad he got to do it. :) 

Well, I am getting married this Saturday! This time next week, I will be Mrs. Forrest. 
It's crazy to think about, but I am so ready! 







No comments:

Post a Comment