Mint Chevron

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wedding Photography

Tomorrow, Riley and I are meeting with our photographer (Jeremy Mabe Photography) for the last time before the wedding to go over desired shots and schedule. 
I still can't believe how close we are to the big day! 

I have been doing research to see what I want for our pictures, there are so many great ideas out there. The ones I have chosen below come from Pinterest (of course). :) 

1. First off, every wedding needs a grooms first look picture. I love this. Riley and I are going to see each other before the wedding. It is just so much more convenient to do all pictures before the wedding, with a couple of "just married" pictures after the ceremony. I am going to make sure my photographer captures this moment. I know I am going to want to hold on to it forever. 


2. I love books. Reading is definitely my thing. I am a Jane Austen lover and can always go for a good period romance story. With that said, I would love to get a picture with me standing on books next to Riley (it would give me an excuse to show off my pink mary janes) and also get a shot of him and I kissing behind a book. It would be so cute! 


3. I love this picture. The bride and groom in the forefront kissing, yet having the focus set on the wedding party. 


4. This picture is so fun. I definitely want a picture like this while taking pictures with Riley's groomsmen. It is far to great to pass up... and another fun way to show off my shoes. :)


5. Every time I see this picture, it makes me laugh. It is priceless. I can picture Riley and his guys taking part in a picture such as this. This is definitely a must have! 


 6. This picture is simply beautiful. My Pride and Prejudice loving self craves owning a lace parasol anyway, but now I really wish I had one so I could take a picture like this! I love the fact that the parasol causes only the silhouette of the bride and groom to be seen. It is very romantic.   


7. Adorable. I can't get over how utterly cute this picture is. I have the perfect little couple to take this shot with. :) 

8. I love this picture. Have I mentioned how I really want to show my shoes off yet? :)


10. Wonderful family photo. All parts of the family in one loving picture. I would definitely put string down in the heart shape so they would know where to go to lessen the chaos. I might want to at least attempt!


I am so excited for my upcoming nuptials! All the festivities are coming so quickly. People said the engagement process would fly by, but I honestly didn't believe them. In the beginning it felt like an eternity! Yet, here I am, nine months after becoming engaged. It has been a whirlwind of fun, and it is not over yet! 
Now I am at that part in the process where I just want the wedding and honeymoon to get here. Once the big day comes, I can take a big breath and let the stress go. On the honeymoon, I will be relaxing for two weeks in Florida. I am so looking forward to that! 
So, here goes the next 27 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment