Mint Chevron

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Impact Team Beach Trip!

Yesterday, some of us on the Impact team decided to go to Florence 
for some much needed R & R. :)




When we left Eugene, it was rainy and gross, and it didn't change much when we got to Florence. So, we decided to get ourselves some yummy Mo's clam chowder. It was quite delicious. Once full, we walked around a bit and got ourselves some yummy coffee from a local coffee shop. As we walked back towards our cars, I began to notice the rain stopping and the sun shining through some of the clouds. We all got excited as we made it to the beach, seeing that the rain stopped completely and it was getting warm. The water was very warm (I was sad I didn't bring a swim suit!) and the sand was even warmer. It made for a lovely day at the beach...


Me and a lovely friend named Alli (Espresso). She is a wonderful, godly woman. I am so glad that I am getting to work with her this summer! 



Me and my boy. :) 




One second after I snapped this picture his camp name signature was demolished by the water. Ha. 




Me with my camp name! For those who don't know what a staccato is, it is a short note in music. I am short, and I am a worship leader, so I thought it fit nicely. :)




"See, it looks like a pirate walked here!" - Riley
He is such a goof. :)





I love these girls! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to get to work with them and know them better. They are absolutely beautiful. 


I absolutely love everyone that I am working with this summer. We are like a little family. I will miss them all terribly when summer ends.

God is so great.
It is incredible how He has blessed me this year.
I feel His love more and more all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment