Mint Chevron

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home-For the Next 8 Months

The time has come at last to dust off my school supplies. It is a bittersweet feeling knowing that my classes start tomorrow. It is always sad to leave a beautiful summer behind, but exciting to see what the new year brings... :) 

On Monday, I moved in to my dorm with much help from my mom, two dads, and my wonderful guy. I have realized that I am in a hall with mostly freshman. It is a funny feeling not having my friends from last year bursting in to my room to tell me things. Ha.
My room mate this year, Rachel (my bestie Becca's sister), is lovely. We are going to have so much fun being room mates. 
Rachel and I! 
Apparently they made the Freshman this year do 
a community service project as part of their orientation weekend. 
She had just got back from washing tons of windows in this picture. 
She told me "Im SO grungy!!"
This is how our room looks thus far.
With as much stuff as we have, we probably won't be changing it really. :)


This is my desk/piano space. :)

Rachel and I have our desks back to back. 
It is pretty fun to be working on something and talking at the same time. :) 


Our lovely futon which is full of pillows. Hee! At least it will be comfy!

I am on the top bunk. 
I have had to brush off my ninja skills from last year to get up there.. :)


Well, here is to a new school year. 
Hopefully I won't be attempting to pull out my hair this year like I was last year. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment