Mint Chevron

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Antiquing Adventure!

Today was a great day! 
It is a high of 74 degrees, perfect for a day of checking out the awesome antiques of my hometown. :)
I went with my bestie and shopping partner, Becca. We found some pretty amazing things at the four different malls we went to.
First off, I must confess that I am a lover of everything French and everything that dons an Eiffel Tower. My entire room is full of the well known tower...Literally. 

This bed frame was amazing! 
The material on it was full of French and even had "Paris" written on it. 
I will have to make one for me someday...



I wish I had a space for this desk (and the money to afford it. hee)! It is completely my style, and would fit ever so nicely in my room. It has my fleur de lis and Paris flair. :) Maybe someday, when I have a place of my own, I can do a DIY desk that's like it, since I know for sure this puppy will be long gone by then!



Becca and I have a tradition that we have to take pictures of us wearing sometimes goofy vintage hats or tiaras. We have lots of fun playing dress up. :) The large crowns below made us feel a little bit like Glinda from the Wizard of Oz...



It was such a relaxing day! The weather was gorgeous which made for a perfect day with my best friend. It was a much needed stress reliever. :)

Love you Becca! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you too! i had such a great day with you! It was so nice to have some girl time together before we head to our fun summer jobs. :) thanks for the fun and keeping my butterflies away for my interview! you are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete